I started in the Mortgage business in 1987 and built my company in Southern California upon the foundation that the best interest of the client would be at the forefront of everything we did. We specialized in hard to place loans as well as, FHA, VA, Conventional, Construction, Manufactured Homes, and Commercial lending. I sold the company and resettled in Arizona. However, I enjoyed helping people experience the American dream of home ownership so much I couldn’t stay away, so I returned to the industry. My Personal Commitment to You!
- Adhere to a strict code of ethics that demands professionalism, honesty, integrity, dedication, and extensive product knowledge.
- Represent you in a professional manner to all concerned.
- Provide an easy and hassle-free buying experience.
- Recommend the most beneficial and economical method of selecting a mortgage loan that best fits your family’s needs.
- Use information discretion at all times.
- Communicate with you directly on progress with immediate notification if an area of concern arises.
- Help take the mystery away from the mortgage loan experience by thoroughly explaining all aspects of the process.
- Make myself available to you seven days a week directly through voice mail/e-mail or through my office.
- Thoroughly explain all phases of the process so that you are fully informed.
- Prove myself trustworthy to gain the business of your friends, family, and co-workers.