Before filling out an application please review the following rental criteria, qualifications, and required documents used to evaluated potential tenants.
- No rent judgements in the last five years (unless paid in full and no residency issues thereafter).
- No skips or evictions in the past 5 years, whether verified by credit report or previous landlords.
- Bankruptcy will be considered provided that it has been discharged and credit requirements are met.
- Criminal background check to be done for each applicant 18 years of age and older. This requires a non-refundable application fee of $45 per applicant 18 years of age and older.
- Six months steady work history (we do accept transfers from a different state with proof of new job in AZ).
- Verification of current employment income and dates are required. 2 more recent current employment paychecks stubs needed as proof of income. If self-employed provide a copy of your tax returns.
- Legible copy of each applicant’s driver’s license
- Legible copy of each applicant’s social security card
- A valid telephone number for current and previous landlords and employers. Previous landlords will be called. You may be required to produce a minimum of 3 months of rent receipts or cancelled checks.
- Co-signers may be considered. They must meet all the above criteria to be considered acceptable and must sign the lease as a co-lessee. They are subject to the same responsibilities for payment as the Lessee.
Upon approval we require $500 Earnest Money to be received within 24 hours. Payment may ONLY be made via certified funds (cashier’s check or money order). Earnest money allows you to hold the property for up to two weeks.
The Lease Agreement is to be signed upon receipt of your Earnest Money, also within 24 hours of approval. The lease outlines all monies that are required to move in and describes our rules and regulations. Move in funds are REQUIRED to receive keys. These funds include:
- Security deposit. Amount varies based on rental amount. This deposit is refundable.
- $175 property evaluation fee. This fee is non-refundable.
- $250 pet deposit PER PET. This deposit is refundable.
- $250-300 cleaning deposit (dependent on size of home). This deposit is refundable.