The mortgage team at Provident Partners has 30 years experience in the industry. Our goal is simple: deliver A+ customer service. With the wrong mortgage company securing a loan can be a long and confusing process. We pride ourselves on our ability to get the right loan for you – and we’ll do it in a timely manner! We’ll exhaust all possible options and make sure you end up with the best program and rate that fits your needs. Ready to fund your next real estate venture? Let our experienced loan officers lend a hand.
30 years in the Real Estate Industry.
Background in Banking.
“I am seasoned, very knowledgeable, know the products and processes and most importantly get things done.”
Dorothy Ann Chiappe NMLS #181748 LO# 091523
I started in the Mortgage business in 1987 and built my company in Southern California upon the foundation that the best interest of the client would be at the forefront of everything we did. We specialized in hard to place loans as well as, FHA, VA, Conventional, Construction, Manufactured Homes, and Commercial lending. I sold the company and resettled in Arizona. However, I enjoyed helping people experience the American dream of home ownership so much, I couldn’t stay away stay, so I returned to the industry.
My Personal Commitment to You!
- Adhere to a strict code of ethics that demands professionalism, honesty, integrity, dedication, and extensive product knowledge.
- Represent you in a professional manner to all concerned.
- Provide an easy and hassle-free buying experience.
- Recommend the most beneficial and economical method of selecting a mortgage loan that best fits your family’s needs.
- Use information discretion at all times.
- Communicate with you directly on progress with immediate notification if an area of concern arises.
- Help take the mystery away from the mortgage loan experience by thoroughly explaining all aspects of the process.
- Make myself available to you seven days a week directly through voice mail/e-mail or through my office.
- Thoroughly explain all phases of the process so that you are fully informed.
- Prove myself trustworthy to gain the business of your friends, family, and co-workers.