Provident Partners Realty and Management’s HomeWatch service provides comprehensive care for vacant homes. If you require absentee management services please review the options below and give us a call today.
Why use this service?
- To make your home appear occupied to fend off criminals.
- Upkeep is needed even when your home is vacant.
- To coordinate necessary repairs. Roof leaks, fallen trees, broken pipes, and under-watered landscapes still need to be tended to while the home is vacant.
- To create peace of mind so you can relax while you are away.
Each visit includes the following services:
- Visually inspect entire property to ensure no maintenance issues have occurred
- Check that refrigerator is functioning to prevent mold growth or maggots
- Run the disposal to prevent blades from rusting in place from disuse
- Turn on all faucets to prevent sewer gases from entering home
- Flush all the toilets
- Check thermostats
- Inspect the exterior for any irrigation issues
- Inspect the landscaping
- Inspect the pool and pump
- Water interior plants
- Check on incoming mail
And we can do this for you too:
- Meet servicemen
- Receive deliveries
- Arrange for cleaning
- Supervise repairs
- Take and send digital photos
We go the extra mile! These services are also available:
- Grocery shop prior to your return
- Arrange for fresh flowers